Followers

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Miss World Poses Naked For Playboy Magazine Click to view slideshow.


Former Miss World Poses Naked For Playboy Magazine

Former Miss World (2003), Rosanna Davison from Ireland, has posed naked for Playboy Germany. Rosanna was so happy she got her friends’ support, and her daddy’s blessings.
“It’s a human body, it’s nothing to be ashamed of, it’s a celebration. If that’s what you want to do, I will give you my every support”. International singer Chris de Burgh said to his daughter Rosanna.
The 28-year-old beauty also told the Irish Sun: “We saw the pictures a few months ago as I asked him to help me decide which ones I wanted. I was looking for another person’s perspective and he was extremely helpful in viewing the photo shoot objectively.”
“I’m trying not to think about the fact that a lot of people will see me naked,” she laughed. “I’m really happy with my decision to pose for Playboy — I was totally focused on doing the most professional job I could for them and ensuring the client was satisfied.”
I gotta be honest, I was a little weirded out by the fact that her father helped her pick the best shots for the magazine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment